Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- Best PHP development company in India
- Software Development Company In India | Custom Software Development
- Jual Hand Bouquet | Toko Bunga Jakarta
- Best Buy Card Balance Check || Best Buy Gift Balance
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 617 Vacancies
- Property Mortgage in Dubai
- All About Community Management and Building your organizations Team
- Fire Extinguisher Dealers in Chennai|Chennai Fire Protection
- Hire Luxury Bus | Daewoo Hino Yutong Road Master | Wedding and Tours
- Jual Souvenir Tempat Tisu Velboa Bordir Custom