Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- Steps to get into D-Link router Login page
- How can I do the TP-Link Extender Setup?
- REACH Testing Service Laboratory
- Branding Company Malaysia
- What Makes a Good Web Development Company? – BeTec Host
- Popular Indo Farm Implements Price In India
- Web Hosting Company – Professional Web Development – BeTec Host
- Survey Management Software
- How To Setup Asus Router?
- Career Change Advise – Do’s & Don’ts