Indian Government released 147 vacancies for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for central govt jobs. SEBI Recruitment Notification is released on 7th March 2020. The applicant must read the SEBI Recruitment notification before applying. Candidates should be a Master’s Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized university for applying to this post of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager). Age Limit for this Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) is 30 years. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply on or before 31st July 2020.
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Web Hosting Exposed
- P-Tolualdehyde Market Analysis
- Minneapolis Web Design Company
- Leather Work Gloves Supplier
- Road Freight, Ocean Freight & Air Freight Forwarding Shipping Services
- Important Announcement for SBI Clerk Mains Batch | APTI ACADEMY PUNE
- Mac OS Mail SMTP Settings
- SEO Company in Mumbai | SEO Agency in Mumbai – Sharptech
- Best Digital Marketing Company in USA | Equinox IT Solutions
- How to set up a TP-Link AC3200 router?