Microsoft is broadening availability of its unified Office Mobile application to more Android users, as well as iOS customers. That application, an early version of which first debuted on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phones earlier this summer.
While Microsoft has developed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more productivity apps for Android and made them available in the Google Play Store, sometimes these apps can be overkill in terms of features and size. When it announced the new Galaxy Note 10, Samsung preloaded a new Microsoft Office Mobile app on those devices rather than a bunch of the individual Microsoft Office applications.
To get more advanced features, users can buy Office 365 subscriptions to get the fully-featured, separate Office apps for their devices, Microsoft officials have said.
- 6 Massive Benefits of Entering Into Career in Sales
- Oil Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizers | Oil Cooled Servo Stabilizers
- 5 Popular Software Use For Photo Retouching And Editing For 2020
- 3 Types Increase Website Traffic Cause Damage To SEO
- Cosmetic Imports In India
- Jual Souvenir Paket Seminar Kit Eksklusif 4in1
- Roofing Contractor Olive Branch
- best ca firms in delhi
- Digital Marketing Solutions | RedrawExpress.com
- cloud computing course in guduvanchery