October 13, 2020 came as a bad news for the users who were using Office 2010 and 2016 on their Mac. However, this is not the case with Office 2016 and 2019 for Windows as it will continue to have a life until any new announcements are made by the team of Microsoft. Apart from this, on October 13, the new iPhone was released for users but at the same time Mac users felt a little heartbroken.
With this end of support for Office 2010 and Office 2016 for Mac, the users won’t receive any future updates for the same. Also, they will not see any bug fixes or patch along with no official support from Microsoft. Although you can continue to use it even after this announcement, but you won’t get any additional services for the same.
This simply means that Microsoft wants its Mac users to switch to other versions of Office available at office.com/setup. They can either choose Office 2019 or Microsoft 365. This will bring back all the experiences to their lives that they had with prior versions
- Buy Funky Tees Online
- Plumbing services and repair in Dubai
- Invisalign Charlotte
- Solar Panels and Solar Power Systems in Melbourne | Eco Relief
- 10 Reasons Why Web Design Does Not Google Index
- All you need to know about Template Method Design Pattern
- Painting services in Dubai
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 2792 Apprentice Posts
- Texas Organizations Helping Veterans with PTSD
- Jual Souvenir Pulpen Promosi Pen Besi F1 BP