A polished marble floor will scratch very easily compared to a harder stone like granite. Sand, which has a hardness rating of 7 on Moh’s Scale will scratch marble if it walked onto as most marble has a hardness rating of about 3.
The reflectivity after polishing marble is caused by natural crystals in the stone. When sediment and grit are walked, dragged or scraped across the stone, the crystals become damaged and the surface is not longer even, causing a loss of reflectivity and shine.
- SSI Registration Services in Gurgaon
- Is It You Or An ID Thief? How AI Uses Document Verification To Keep You Safe
- Print 4×6 Postcard | Next Day Postcard Printing
- Indian Handicraft Metallic Mrudanga Drum Playing by Man Traditional Figurine for Home Decor
- PMP Live Online Training (LVC) Course in Little Rock, AR
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – 500 Vacancies
- Ini Dia 5 Keuntungan Menggunakan Kartu E-Money
- Net Present Value – Definition, Formula, Calculation with Example
- Hot Trend Saree Gown the combination of western and Indian Fashion
- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2020 – 10906 Posts