High Court of Kerala (Kerala HC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 24 regular posts of Office Attendant. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-01-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Office Attendant||24||Must Have Born Between 02-01-1983 to 01-01-2001||12TH pass and should NOT have passed Graduation||Pay Scale 16500 - 35700|
* candidates are advised to check the official notice.
Dates to Consider:
Online Application forms will be received by : 22-01-2020
Mode of Recruitment :
On the basis of test to be held after shortlisting on the basis of qualification. More details about test shall be communicated to suitable candidates through proper channel.
Fee Structure :
Application fee is NIL for SC / ST / PWD and 400 for Others. It is to be paid Online.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form, by 22-01-2020. No need to send print to High Court of Kerala at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- Tỷ lệ bóng đá – Kèo cá cược hôm nay – Keonhacai
- Top 5 Key Reasons Why Outsource Your Photo Retouching Tasks
- PowerPoint training online
- Business Valuation & Analytics: A Lucrative Career
- WP STORY MACHINE REVIEW
- Unemployment Benefits Finder
- Digital marketing institute in dwarka
- Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
- L2: Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- Toyota Corolla Xli-Gli | Hire Cheap Rates | Online Rent a Car Lahore Dha