Social skills or Interpersonal skills, is the ability to interact with people through effective listening & communication. This is one of the most important skills that not only kids & children, but also adolescents need to develop. As students serve as predictors of future success, it also becomes necessary to develop social skills among students. We at Nalanda World School, one of the Best School In Saharanpur focus on overall development of students.
There are 4 types of social skills defined in a scholarly manner:
1. Survival skills
2. Problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Conflict resolution skills
- Best Influencers Marketing platform “SUPPLE”
- AUGUSTIN WOODEN PRODUCTS
- icas education assessment
- PMP Live Online Training (LVC) Course in Raleigh, NC
- copper clad fr4 board
- How to Choose the Best Excel Online Training?
- 3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari
- How To Become A Chartered Accountant?
- PMP Live Online Training (LVC) Course in Omaha, NE
- Latest Government Jobs 2020 Freejobexam.com