Social skills or Interpersonal skills, is the ability to interact with people through effective listening & communication. This is one of the most important skills that not only kids & children, but also adolescents need to develop. As students serve as predictors of future success, it also becomes necessary to develop social skills among students. We at Nalanda World School, one of the Best School In Saharanpur focus on overall development of students.
There are 4 types of social skills defined in a scholarly manner:
1. Survival skills
2. Problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Conflict resolution skills
- Buy Mural Painting Online
- Stitched Dhoti Saree Buy Online At Best Price
- PTE Academic Classes in Pune
- INSTAGRAM ADS SUCCESS REVIEW
- No 1 Bulk SMS Provider in Chennai – Nettyfish.com
- How To Choose The Best Social Media Planning For Your Business?
- CRM Software in Mumbai
- Enterprise Software Development in Surat
- Online Marketing Agency | Mango Data
- Ready Pleated Saree And Pre Draped Saree Gown Online Shopping