There are two IELTS tests available – IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training. Both tests have different objectives. The IELTS academic test evaluates whether your English language proficiency is eligible for an academic environment. The test you choose should be based on what it is you want to do.
It checks the aspects of your academic English language and analyses your suitability. On the other hand, IELTS general training evaluates English language proficiency in an everyday context. It analyses whether your level of English language proficiency is suitable for both workplace and social situations.
IELTS Academic - measures whether your level of English language proficiency is suitable for an academic environment. It reflects aspects of academic language and evaluates whether you’re ready to begin training or studying.
IELTS General Training - measures English language proficiency in a practical, everyday context. The tasks and tests reflect both workplace and social situations.
- Role of Human Resource Department in Performance Appraisals
- Jual Souvenir promosi Flashdisk Kulit Pouch FDLT28
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 – 147 Assistant Manager Posts
- eCommerce Web Solution for Your Online Business
- The 10 Best Fingerless Work Gloves to Keep You Protected
- What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Develop?
- Retail Management Software- Best For All The Businesses
- Digital Marketing In Times Of COVID-19
- solid phase peptide synthesis | resin manufacturers in india
- Rent a Car | Hire BMW 5Series | Luxury Car Rental | ☎0312-4343400