If you want to know about how to install IMAP on Windows Live Mail and configure Thunderbird Email setup. Mail-setup helps you to fix it out in an easy way.
Launch Windows Live Mail.
Go to the Accounts tab and click Email .
Configure the email settings.
Type the email address and password .
View the settings and check the option Manually Configure server settings.
Select IMAP server.Imap.mailprotect.be (port: 143; SSL port :993)
Enter the incoming server address.
Enable the option Requires a secure connection (SSL)
Choose Clear Text.
Copy your outgoing server address as follows: SMTP smtp-auth.mailprotect.be (port : 2525; SSL port : 465)
Check this page to Learn more about how To Setup SMTP in mailing
Check the options Requires a secure connection and Requires authentication.
Hit Next Finish.
visit us for further Details
- Where to Buy FIFA 21 Coins From
- Diving Equipment Rental
- How To Manage A Recruitment Drive?
- FREE Human Touch Forex Signal Provider In 2020 -PipsWin
- Painting services in Dubai
- How do I register for a Roadrunner email account?
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup
- Ballot Boxes
- When to Use Composite Design Pattern in Java
- MarbleWale: Granite Countertops & Tiles at a reasonable price