It is one of the Next Generation Sequencing based test offered by Genes2Me. Clinical exome sequencing sequences the clinically relevant genes which are associated with some clinical phenotypes. It covers around 7000 genes. Exome contains around 85% of disease-related mutations. Covering less than 2% of the whole genome, exome sequencing requires only 1/50th of the sequencing throughput to generate the same depth of coverage.
- Tsum Valley Trekking in Nepal
- Why You Choose Unlimited Reseller Web Hosting Plans – BeTec Host
- What is HR Outsourcing?
- Eco friendly residential house | home | apartment | hospital – STRAWCTURE ECO
- Raster to Vector Conversion USA | Vector Image Conversion Service, Recreations New York
- Ready Pleated Saree And Saree Gown Designs For Wedding Shopping
- New Home Construction Florida | GetNewHomeRebate
- Effective Content Writing Tips: Get More Sales From Your Website
- Top Ready Pleated Saree And Saree Gown Buy Online India
- Hire Shopify Developer – Hire Shopify Experts