Mail-setup shows you how to Configure Windows Mail Smtp Port and also explain SMTP settings for Gmail & Configuration of Bigpond SMTP settings.
The following details have to be input under SMTP Settings:
Incoming POP server: pop3.live.com
Incoming POP mail: port 995
Outgoing SMTP server: smtp.live.com
Outgoing SMTP Port: 587 (with TLS [preferred] or SSL Encryption depending on your email app)
Incoming uses SSL: On (this is required)
Outgoing uses SSL: On (this is required)
Authentication Outgoing server (SMTP) authentication: Same as an incoming mail server
- Pipeline Service Provider in US – Thompson Pipe Group
- 11 Essential Tips to Make Your Network Marketing Business Succeed
- LIC Recruitment 2020 – 218 Vacancies for Assistant Posts
- US companies are hiring remote developers in India – Here’s Why?
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- HYPNOTIC REVIEW BONUS
- Commercial Renting Space Real Estate Agents In Noida Propliners Realty
- Six Steps To Maintain The Commercial Refrigeration
- How to increase a website’s organic traffic?
- Packers and Movers Kolkata | Get Free Quotes | 09332222220